Residential & Commercial Heating and Cooling Commercial Refrigeration Appliance Repair
Proudly Serving Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, & surrounding area
We are a locally owned and operated business that is dedicated to honest and professional hvac, commercial refrigeration, and appliance repair services in northern Colorado. With over 12 years of experience in the industry you can be assured that your equipment or appliance will be repaired or installed properly. If you have a repair or are interested in replacing your heating and cooling equipment. Maybe you just have a simple question, please don’t hesitate to call or fill out our Request a Quote form and experience our personalized customer service.
Residential Heating and Cooling Service
Appliance Tech Services LLC provides repair and preventative maintenance services on all makes and models of:
- Heat pumps
- Air Conditioners
- Mini Splits
- Unit Heaters
- Gas Fireplaces
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Emergency services
- Free 2nd opinion
Residential Appliance Repair
Appliance Tech Services LLC provides repairs on all makes and models of :
Residential Heating and Cooling Products
Whether you are planning to upgrade your existing heating or cooling system or we are doing an emergency installation. Appliance Tech Services offers a full line of energy efficient heating and cooling products to meet your comfort needs as well as your budget.
Our Free in home comfort consultations are done using manual J load calculations. We accurately enter the relevant information about the home such as insulation levels, type of windows, heat loss & gain, home orientation, and prevailing wind direction. The output of the calculation is how much cooling & heating the house needs at peak demand. This helps us determine the right size of equipment and also what type of equipment is going to give you the most comfort and energy savings. We calculate an estimated return on investment so you can make an educated decision on what system is best for your home. We also listen to your needs and wants in a home comfort system, tell us what you are looking for, we are listening. We don’t have a one size fits all approach every house is different as is every customer. We offer whole house humidifiers to increase your comfort level in our dry winter climate. As well as air purification systems to reduce indoor allergens.
Call or fill out our Request a Quote Form and get your Free Comfort Consultation.
Ductless mini split heat pumps and air conditioners
- Zoned systems give you individual temperature control in each room.
- No need to heat and cool space in your home that you are not using.
- Up to 40% more efficient than traditional heating and cooling systems
- Return on investment with typical energy saving from $1000 to $2000 per year a new system will pay for itself.
- Single zone systems offer space heating and cooling for additions, sun rooms, garages, man caves, she sheds, master bedrooms, art studios, or any room that needs heated or cooled.
- Perfect for adding air conditioning to homes heated with a boiler. They also can save you money on heating and level out the temperature during those spring and fall days where you need a little heat in the morning but it is 65 degrees outside during the day.
- Up to 30.5 SEER on zoned and single zone systems
- Ducted Air Handlers up to 17 SEER and a HSPF of 10
- Up to 5 zones off of 1 system
- Some of the most reliable and energy efficient equipment on the market
Mitsubishi Ductless is a premium product that Appliance Tech Services is proud to Install. Mitsubishi has been a great product that is easy to install and has great reliability and energy efficiency. If you are interested in making your home more comfortable and saving money on energy give Appliance Tech Services a call today and schedule your free estimate.
High Efficient Gas Furnaces
The modern high efficiency condensing gas Furnaces of today offer incredible efficiency, improved safety, and better comfort than traditional gas furnaces. If installed, set up, and maintained properly they can provide years of reliable comfort to your home.
- Full line of Gas Furnaces from 80% to 96% efficient
- Can be paired with a 13 or 14 SEER air conditioner
- Pair it with a 14 to 17 Seer Heat Pump for a super energy saving dual fuel system.
- Full line of Gas Furnaces from 80% to 97% efficient
- Can be paired with a 13 or 14 SEER air conditioner
- Pair it with a 14 SEER heat pump for a dual fuel system
Dual Fuel Systems
Dual Fuel systems combine the benefits of a heat pump and a high efficiency furnace to give you improved comfort and energy efficiency.
The most important thing to consider even over equipment choice is installation. It does not matter how efficient or what the performance of your equipment is supposed to be. If the equipment is not sized and installed properly for the space that it is serving and have adequate airflow through the duct distribution system. You will not save any energy and you will have a low comfort level in your home. Also resulting in probable repair bills and decreased life of your heating and cooling equipment. With over 12 years of experience, you can trust the experts at Appliance Tech Services. To properly size and install your new heating and cooling system.
Traditional Heat Pumps
Traditional heat pumps are typical in Northern Colorado they offer heating and cooling with one piece of equipment. They are traditionally set up with auxiliary electric heat strips as a second stage of heat for when the heat pump loses efficiency and capacity at lower ambient temperatures. While heat pumps are very energy efficient electric strip heat is not. With new technology and higher HSPF and SEER ratings the new high efficiency heat pumps can deliver increased capacity in low ambient conditions decreasing use of electric strip heat to only the coldest days of the year. With rising propane costs High efficient heat pumps are a great alternative for replacing propane furnaces. Let Appliance Tech Services show you how a high efficient heat pump can save you money in energy costs today.
- Ducted air handler up to 17 SEER and a HSPF of 10
- Optional electric heat strips
- Can be installed as part of a zoned system with ductless heads heating and cooling other areas of your home.
- Traditional heat pump up to 17 SEER and a HSPF of 10
- Optional electric heat strips
- Can be paired with a high efficient furnace to create a dual fuel system
Call or Request a Free Quote Today to see what system is the best fit for your home.
Commercial HVAC, Refrigeration, and Appliance Repair
We have over 12 years of experience working on commercial Hvac, Refrigeration, and kitchen equipment, trust your commercial equipment repair to an expert.
Emergency services available
Servicing all Makes and Models of:
- Walk in Freezers
- Walk in Coolers
- Reach in Coolers
- Reach in Freezers
- Ice Machines
- Convection Ovens
- Steam Tables
- Flat Top Grills
- Deep Fryers
- Ice Cream Machines
- Espresso Machines
- Packaged Roof top units
- Mini split A/C’s
- Exhaust Fans
- Make up air units
- Radiant tube heat
Commercial Refrigeration Products
Is your walk in cooler or freezer 20 years old? Does it cost you money with regular breakdowns? Is it running on a refrigerant that is obsolete or being phased out? How much energy does your old system consume a day? Did you know that the average commercial refrigeration system runs 18 hours a day? Isn’t it time that you called Appliance Tech Services LLC to give you a FREE ESTIMATE on updating your walk in equipment to new energy efficient equipment. We can show you how it will save you on energy and pay for itself all while keeping your product at a more consistent temperature. We use some of the most cutting edge technology and equipment in the commercial refrigeration industry.
We proudly sell High Efficient refrigeration equipment and solutions which feature:
- Electronic expansion valves maintain proper superheat eliminating inefficiency and saving you money.
- ECM fan motors are 30%-70% more efficient than psc motors.
- Microchannel Coils are 40% more efficient and use 50% less refrigerant than traditional coils.
- Space saving designs giving you more room to store product.
- On Demand Defrost Saves you money by only running a defrost cycle when needed and keeping a more constant temperature.
- R-448A Refrigerant. Replacement for R-404A refrigerant which started its phase out in 2018. R-448A has 5%-15% lower energy consumption compared to R-404A.
Call or fill out the Quote form today and get a free estimate to upgrade your commercial refrigeration and start saving money on energy and repairs.
Build a Relationship First Do Business Second
Hello, I am Brad Benson the owner/operator of Appliance Tech Services LLC. I started in the commercial refrigeration and hvac industry as an apprentice in 2006. Through the years I have worked for some of the best Refrigeration and Hvac contractors in Wyoming and Colorado. I learned alot along the way from some great mentors that not only taught me the technical side but also exceptional customer service. I was the service manager for 2 different HVACR contractors and learned how to manage employees, customer complaints, budgeting, Estimating and running residential & commercial jobs. I have the experience in the field repairing and installing everything from residential heating and air conditioning to large refrigerated warehouses. I would like to thank my prior employers for the training, help, and support that many of you have given me in helping me get started in my own endeavors. In August of 2018 I decided that it was time to open my own business and build something for the future and for my children. I am committed to providing the best customer service in the industry. As the owner I am personally involved in every project and try to exceed your expectations. I look forward to meeting you and having you as a customer.
owner/operator Appliance Tech Services